Why You May Need to Hire a Virtual CFO
1. You are running the financial side of your business blindly.
2. Your financial information is not up to date or is inaccurate.
3. You may not know which financial metrics are the most impactful for your industry and business.
4. You are not currently getting proactive, forward-thinking financial advice.
5. You lack a succession plan and/or exit strategy.
6. You may not understand how your financial performance impacts value in the context of an exit strategy.
7. You may have an unqualified person currently handling your company’s finances.
8. You may not have anyone to talk over business and financial decisions or are lacking an objective perspective.
9. You do not have a person that can easily explain complex financial information and concepts.
10. You do not have someone to share the responsibility and burden of running a business.